NM09 branch

Lamarque Vieira Souza lamarque at gmail.com
Tue May 31 09:16:08 CEST 2011

Em Monday 30 May 2011, Lukáš Tinkl escreveu:
> Hmm, after a relogout (killing the kded module was not enough it seems), I
> do get the password displayed correctly in the config dialog, but now
> activating the VPN is asking for *both* passwords :) See this screenshot:

	Plasma NM also asks me for both secrets, although filling only the one
marked as "always ask" and leaving the other empty allows me to connect. I
think the auth dialog was created that way and I am quite sure Plasma NM for
NM-0.8 also works that way, so it is not a regression.

> Here's the connection as it appears on DBUS:
>
> {u'connection': {u'autoconnect': 0,
>                  u'id': u'Redhat',
>                  u'type': u'vpn',
>                  u'uuid': u'bb331947-3333-4572-9715-5b99ea800dee'},
>  u'ipv4': {u'addresses': [],
>            u'dns': [],
>            u'method': u'auto',
>            u'never-default': 1,
>            u'routes': []},
>  u'ipv6': {u'addresses': [],
>            u'dns': [],
>            u'may-fail': 1,
>            u'method': u'ignore',
>            u'routes': []},
>  u'vpn': {u'data': {u'IPSec ID': u'RH-standard',
>                     u'IPSec gateway': u'xx.xxx.xxx.xx',
>                     u'IPSec secret-flags': u'0',
>                     u'NAT Traversal Mode': u'natt',
>                     u'Xauth password-flags': u'2',
>                     u'Xauth username': u'ltinkl',
>                     u'ipsec-secret-type': u'save',
>                     u'xauth-password-type': u'ask'},
>           u'service-type': u'org.freedesktop.NetworkManager.vpnc'}}

	Everything seems ok here.

--
Lamarque V. Souza
http://www.geographicguide.com/brazil.htm