NM09 branch

Lukáš Tinkl ltinkl at redhat.com
Mon May 30 18:49:17 CEST 2011

Dne Po 30. května 2011 18:29:52 Lamarque Vieira Souza napsal(a):
> Em Monday 30 May 2011, Lukáš Tinkl escreveu:

> the
>
> > > edit

> > times

> > > 	I have just fixed the not asking problem, please test. Edit dialog
> > > 	also
> > >
> > > shows secrets now.
> >
> > Sry, doesn't work at all :/ I just created a new VPN(c) connection and
> > although it shows in the config dialog, it doesn't in the GUI.
> > Furthermore, it doesn't save the password I had typed and still displays
> > an error message (No agents were available for this request.) when I try
> > to edit the connection.
>
> 	Honestly I do not know why it does not work for you. What you described
> is the behaviour of an old snapshot of Plasma NM. Please, send me your
> .xsession-errors and the output of the attached script.

Hmm, after a relogout (killing the kded module was not enough it seems), I do
get the password displayed correctly in the config dialog, but now activating
the VPN is asking for *both* passwords :) See this screenshot:

http://ktown.kde.org/~lukas/pics/nm-plasma-vpnc.png

Here's the connection as it appears on DBUS:

{u'connection': {u'autoconnect': 0,
                 u'id': u'Redhat',
                 u'type': u'vpn',
                 u'uuid': u'bb331947-3333-4572-9715-5b99ea800dee'},
 u'ipv4': {u'addresses': [],
           u'dns': [],
           u'method': u'auto',
           u'never-default': 1,
           u'routes': []},
 u'ipv6': {u'addresses': [],
           u'dns': [],
           u'may-fail': 1,
           u'method': u'ignore',
           u'routes': []},
 u'vpn': {u'data': {u'IPSec ID': u'RH-standard',
                    u'IPSec gateway': u'xx.xxx.xxx.xx',
                    u'IPSec secret-flags': u'0',
                    u'NAT Traversal Mode': u'natt',
                    u'Xauth password-flags': u'2',
                    u'Xauth username': u'ltinkl',
                    u'ipsec-secret-type': u'save',
                    u'xauth-password-type': u'ask'},
          u'service-type': u'org.freedesktop.NetworkManager.vpnc'}}

--
Lukáš Tinkl <ltinkl at redhat.com>
KDE developer <lukas at kde.org>