[networkmanagement/nm09] backends/NetworkManager: Fix delayed DBus reply logic (I guess), but GetSecrets still does not

Ilia Kats ilia-kats at gmx.net
Mon May 23 19:39:45 CEST 2011

Hey,

if you are referring to line 64 in nmdbussecretagent.cpp, the one with
m_agentManager->Register("org.kde.networkmanagement");
then org.kde.networkmanagement is not the DBus name, but the identifier of the agent (since the naming follows the general DBus rules, I thought it would be a good idea to name it like everything else in KDE NM). The agent is on system bus, as it has to talk to org.freedesktop.NetworkManager on system bus.
And as said in the commit message, nm-applet just stores everything in NM's systemwide storage, even if the "make available for all users" checkbox is unchecked (using 0.8.999, tested with WPA2-PSK).

Besides, GetSecrets is called on connection edits, also SaveSecrets, so this works in principle.

Ilia

-------- Original-Nachricht --------