[networkmanagement/nm09] backends/NetworkManager: Fix delayed DBus reply logic (I guess), but GetSecrets still does not

Lamarque Vieira Souza lamarque at gmail.com
Mon May 23 16:49:29 CEST 2011

Em Monday 23 May 2011, Lukáš Tinkl escreveu:
> Dne Po 23. května 2011 05:53:15 Lamarque V.Souza napsal(a):
> > Git commit e428bf150989269ba0a7f9ab050cc76d6e1f6f2c by Lamarque V. Souza.
> > Committed on 23/05/2011 at 05:50.
> > Pushed by lvsouza into branch 'nm09'.
> >
> > Fix delayed DBus reply logic (I guess), but GetSecrets still does not
> > get the secrets.
>
> The problem is the agent doesn't get properly exported to DBUS at all :/ No
> idea why yet...

	Maybe it is the bus (session or system), org.kde.networkmangement is in
session bus, NM is in system bus. The migration documentation [1] does not
mention if the user secrets agent must be in the same bus as NM, by what I
read that is not necessary. Well, GetSecrets is called by someone, I guess NM
and although the secrets agent is in session bus it returns the reply through
system bus. I am going to investigate this when I have more time. Looking at
how nm-applet does is a good way to know how the secrets agent should behave.

[1] http://projects.gnome.org/NetworkManager/developers/migrating-
to-09/index.html
--
Lamarque V. Souza