NM09 branch

Raymond Wooninck tittiatcoke at gmail.com
Tue May 17 13:47:04 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have just compiled the latest NM09 branch and things seems to be working.
However I have problems with the Mobile Broadband. Creating a new connection
works, but if I try to edit it, I get the following error:

Method "GetSecrets" with signature "s" on interface
"org.freedesktop.NetworkManager.Settings.Connection.Secrets" doesn't exist

It seems that activation of NetworkConnections through the plasmoid is not
working. I can create a new connection, which shows up in the plasmoid, but
upon click it is not being activated. Also clicking on shown wireless networks
does not bring up the "New Connection Dialog" as normal.

But for the rest it seems to be working pretty well with NM09. No more error
messages and connections activated with NM-applet are correctly shown with
PNM.

Regards

Raymond