System-wide wireless connection bug

Andrey Borzenkov arvidjaar at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 22:39:52 CET 2011

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 11:45 PM, Lamarque Vieira Souza
<lamarque at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Since NM 0.9 uses just system-wide connections it is crucial that knm
>
>> > supports them. Is the cloned repo with the systemwide branch working?
>
>> > Could it be merged to the new branch for NM 0.9 created on main repo?
>
> It seems to be working according to Andrey Borzenkov,

I asked Pardus guy and he replied

==
Though I couldn't understand who said what from the thread, We didn't
test the current system-wide branch against 0.9, but we're using it with
latest 0.8 for months.
==

He mentioned some problems with VPN stuff, I did not test it myself.