Request to review my patch to solid

Lamarque Vieira Souza lamarque at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 21:58:55 CEST 2010

Em Sexta-feira 30 Abril 2010, Lamarque Vieira Souza escreveu:
> Em Sexta-feira 30 Abril 2010, Will Stephenson escreveu:
> > On Thursday 22 April 2010 23:03:30 Lamarque Vieira Souza wrote:
> > > 	Hi all,
> > >
> > > 	I am new to the list, but I am in other KDE lists for quite some
time.

> > > would like you to review this patch that adds preliminary ModemManager
> > > support to solid:
> > >
> > > http://reviewboard.kde.org/r/3769/
> > >
> > > 	This patch is a dependency for this other patch
> > >
> > > http://reviewboard.kde.org/r/3778/ to knetworkmanager. I plan to
> > > implement other things in knetworkmanager but I need the first patch
> > > applied first so I can add other things later. I also need some advice
> > > as to how solve the problems I described in
> > > http://reviewboard.kde.org/r/3769/.
> >
> > Hi Lamarque
> >
> > I will review your patches ASAP but I am moving house and am without an
> > internet connection at home currently.  It will be the middle of next
> > week I think.
> >
> > Thanks for taking this on!
> >
> > Will
>
> 	Actually I did some changes in them and finally solved the problem with
> NetworkManager and ModemManager having different device lists. I am going
> to do one more changes in them and I will update them in reviewboard
> tomorrow. Basicaly the patch for solid implements ModemManager support and
> the patch for knetworkmanager adds a tab in the monolithic version to show
> information about the gsm network (name and quality for now). I plan to
> add more ModemManager dbus calls, not all of them work with my modem so I
> cannot test all of them.

	Ok, I finished my changes sooner than I have thougth. The two reviewboard
patches are updated, now I need opinions about them :-)

	By the way, reviewboard is using a wrong mail list address to send emails
to this list. It is using kde-networkmanagement at kde.org instead of kde-
networkmanager at kde.org. Can someone fix this?

--
Lamarque V. Souza