First Post

Pedro de Carvalho Gomes pedrogomes81 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 15:57:47 CET 2009

Hi Helmut,

Thanks for the reply. It came just in time, because I wonder which is the
dead-line to merge my changes to the KDE 4.2 final release. I'm already
building the knetworkmanager from the svn trunk (svn://
anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/playground/base/plasma/applets/networkmanager/).
BTW, it is broken today. I'm testing my stuff with "kcmchshell4
networkmanager"

Since my post I've been hacking the scanWidget interface, in special the
ApItemView widget (map view). I've implemented the resize capability, that
is specially useful when there are many Access Points. I just want to
implement a better way to sort the available access points according the
signal strength, then I could send code. I'd like also to enhance the list
view. I.e, the header is missing.

My first question is: when I finish my stuff, who should I mail to merge my
code?

I hope to have some code to show you guys tomorrow.

Cheers,

Pedro