0.2.1: third try

Michael Biebl biebl at debian.org
Sat Mar 29 05:27:23 CET 2008

Hi Helmut et al,

now that nm 0.6.6 is out (which compiles fine against recent libnl
versions), and it looks like knm also compiles fine without any dirty
workarounds now (no more linux/types.h), I think it's time for the long
awaited 0.2.1 release.

Helmut: could you bump the build requirements on libnl 1.0 or 1.1 and
cut a new release?

Can anyone else confirm that knm from svn compiles fine against libnl
now? I tested it successfully with NM 0.6.6, libnl 1.1 and knm
0.2.1svn749926 on i386.

Cheers,
Michael
universe are pointed away from Earth?