Compiling version 0.2 on Fedora 7

Ryan Daly daly at ctcnet.net
Wed Nov 21 00:56:13 CET 2007

It appears that an (or a number of) include(s) are incorrect for Fedora
7.

I looked through /usr/include for files that contained references to
'__32' and found a bunch:

/usr/include/alsa/sound/type_compat.h
/usr/include/asm/types.h
/usr/include/blkid/blkid_types.h
/usr/include/ext2fs/ext2_types.h
/usr/include/ext2fs/ext2fs.h
/usr/include/linux/acct.h
/usr/include/linux/cciss_ioctl.h
/usr/include/linux/cyclades.h
/usr/include/linux/elf.h
/usr/include/linux/ppp_defs.h
/usr/include/linux/reiserfs_fs.h
/usr/include/linux/types.h
/usr/include/linux/ufs_fs.h
/usr/include/sys/capability.h

I then looked for includes in the knetworkmanager source (svn revision
739392) that I'm using.  I found nothing is referencing any of the above
files.  I have noticed that sys/types.h is being included, however
there's no reference to '__u32' in sys/types.h.

There are references to '__u32' in linux/types.h.  Is that the correct
one to use?  If yes, where would the change need to be made?