Time for a 0.2 release?

Michael Biebl biebl at teco.edu
Fri May 11 14:35:25 CEST 2007

Helmut Schaa wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 10. Mai 2007 18:16 schrieb Michael Biebl:

>> Second, I needed the linux/types.h patch, to get current svn compiled.
>> Has anyone talked to Thomas Graf about this?
>
> Hmm, not really. We should do that ;-)
> What patch do you exacty mean? The one I made for Thorsten Kolb?

I attached it. Please note, that I use libnl-pre6. I know that it is
very hackish to include kernel headers directly but I couldn't get it to
compile otherwise (on a current Debian unstable system).

The other proposed patch you posted back in February [1], didn't work
for me either.

Cheers,
Michael

[1]http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-networkmanager/2007-February/000090.html