Connection to wireless network - wpa

Valentine Sinitsyn Valentine.Sinitsyn at usu.ru
Wed Jun 6 14:13:14 CEST 2007

Hi all,

rvc> However, when I tried to connect the network (just by clicking on it),
rvc> I was not able to choose WPA and set parameters for it - see 'snapshot2'
rvc> in atachment. I suppose, that NM tells to knm about WPA, and knm should
rvc> allow to set all parameters for wpa_supplicant. NM will then start the
rvc> wpa_supplicant with parameters set to allow the connection running.
rvc> Is it right? May there be another problem with configuration?
Looks like D-BUs permission problem (again) for me - these things
happens when NM can't access NetworkManagerInfo interface.

Regards,
Valentine