Integration of some patches

Robert Buchholz rbu at gentoo.org
Sat Aug 18 05:29:01 CEST 2007

Good morning,

I know most distribution maintainers constantly work on integrating
patches here, but some diffs seem to have missed the last release
merger. This mail is meant as a a poke / status update question for the
following...

... Fixes:
* Suse's fix-desktop-icon.diff
* Suse's knetworkmanager-fixbuild_u64-hschaa-01.patch
* Debian's 02-linux_types.patch (minus the part covered above) [1]
* Gentoo's knetworkmanager-0.2-kppp.patch (KDE Bug #148951)
* Fedora's patch for the same, but the Fedora way (KDE Bug #140703)

... Features:
* Suse's knetworkmanager-kde-networkstatus-wstephenson-03.patch /
  kubuntu_05_networkstatus.patch

Sorry if I bring up a topic/patch that has been discussed before, but
I'm new to this list and searching it didn't return any of these.

Thanks,

Robert

[1]
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-utopia/packages/unstable/knetworkmanager/debian/patches/02-linux_types.patch?op=file&rev=0&sc=0