Greetings. New member

Camilo Higuita Rodriguez chiguitar-806IAjFJSxTQFizaE/u3fw at public.gmane.org
Sat Mar 18 02:37:58 GMT 2017

Hi,
Kde community I'm Camilo Higuita and right now I'm working on a project
called Babe (https://github.com/milohr/babe-qt) and it is right now under
the Kde Incubator project, so this is the reason for me sending you all
this mail, to present myself and my project.

 the main focus i have planned for Babe are:
-very tight plasma integration (krunner, kdeconnect, baloo, knotify,
mpris...)
-simple and good looking interface
-a smart music collection manager( via MIR(music information retrieval) &
MDM(multimedia data mining) systems and Online music fetcher(youtube,
vimeo, soundcloud))

anyone interested in helping out is very much welcome, this is the
Incubator page:
https://community.kde.org/Incubator/Projects/BabeQt