Music Player in KDE Multimedia Applications

Olivier Churlaud olivier at churlaud.com
Wed Feb 1 21:18:20 GMT 2017

Le mercredi 1 février 2017, 21:59:20 CET Matthieu Gallien a écrit :
> On mercredi 1 février 2017 13:13:58 CET Allen Winter wrote:
> > On Wednesday, February 01, 2017 06:57:47 PM Ben Cooksley wrote:

> > > The best people to contact for the EBN are Allen Winter and Olivier
> > > Churlaud, who i've CC'ed here.
> >
> > Olivier handles the apidox.
> > I handle krazy and whatever else.
> > I don't pro-actively work on the EBN, but I will try to fix problems when
> > they are reported.
> >
> > http://ebn.kde.org/krazy/?component=playground indeed looks stuck.
> >
> > I'll take a look.
>
> Thank you very much

Hi,

As Allen said, I haven't check EBN for a while and I'm not responsible of it
so I can't help.

Just as an off-topic comment:
You contacted me a while ago, when your player was not so mature. Now I think
it would really be a very good addition to the KDE apps.

BTW: I installed it from the AUR (on Arch) and it seems that the location of
the music is hardcoded as "/home/mgallien/musique", and there is no settings
dialog: am I right? (for the hardcoded bit, it's in   src/file/
localfilelisting.cpp:62

Cheers
Olivier