Developer Poll: Evolving KDE Music Player

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Mon Sep 28 08:42:47 BST 2015

On Sun, Sep 27, 2015 at 11:53 PM, Filippo Cucchetto
<filippocucchetto at gmail.com> wrote:
> A normal user can't create a new project on phabricator.
> I tried but i don't have the permissions (even if i've a KDE identity)

This is intentional and is to prevent people abusing projects for
personal use. Please file a sysadmin ticket and we'll sort you out
with a project.
For the full rollout of Phabricator we will have community members who
can create projects.

Note that we are trying to avoid making changes to Phabricator while
we figure out how to migrate everything over to Phabricator - so
changes such as new projects take time away from this...

Cheers,
Ben