Help wanted to evolve KDEs music players

Martin Sandsmark martin.sandsmark at kde.org
Tue Aug 4 12:36:03 BST 2015

On Tue, Aug 04, 2015 at 10:53:16PM +1200, Ben Cooksley wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 10:38 PM, Martin Sandsmark
> <martin.sandsmark at kde.org> wrote:
> > But what kind of legal risk are we talking about here?
> The same one Redhat / Fedora don't like at all, and which SUSE is
> working around...

But what are these? I've never heard anything concrete, which makes it
extremely hard to try to get something done. It would be nice if we knew why
they don't want to ship VLC, both so we can try to resolve it, and so we also
know what to do to avoid them suddenly deciding that they can't ship some
software we write.

--
Martin Sandsmark