Help wanted to evolve KDEs music players

kainz.a kainz.a at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 22:30:49 BST 2015

I'm a BIG fan of digicam because you can store your rating, tags,
descriptions, .... into your images also amarok store your additional
informations in the music file. I know baloo is "cool" BUT what is when I
install a new system, I switch to another Desktop Environmental, .... I
want to have my additional work in my files. When something was changed on
my system I don't loose something.

my father in low told me that lightroom don't store the ratings, .... into
the files and when he make a backup and want to use the backup everything
was lost because the backup don't copy the ratings, ... so he don't know
what to do when he buy a new computer.

baloo is for find my audio, video, ... and some other software should store
my additional work in the files (images, audio, video, ...).

thanks
Andreas