Fwd: Contribute in kde-multimedia during SoK

Shubham Chaudhary shubhamchaudhary92 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 18:30:36 BST 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shubham Chaudhary <shubhamchaudhary92 at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 22:53:08 +0530
Subject: Re: Contribute in kde-multimedia during SoK
To: Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org>

On 8/20/13, Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 10:04 AM, Myriam Schweingruber <myriam at kde.org>
> wrote:
>> I am pretty sure we did tell him that were are very thinly stretched
>> in Amarok and will likely not be able to mentor him. Lydia: are you
>> sure you didn't just misunderstand what he said?
>
> I'm pretty sure, yes. Maybe he did get a reply in Amarok but there are

I'm aware of the fact that Amarok is already running low on mentors as
I heard in other mails in the list. It's not a problem, but I'm still
waiting for a reply from JuK and Dragon developers. I'm sure there are
a lot of areas in these two projects that deserve some attention.

> of course more potential projects in the rest of multimedia. In either

I'm trying to contact Kate, but I'm open to suggestions for any other project.

> case: Thanks for answering in Amarok if you did.
Thanks a lot once again.

--
Regards,
Shubham Chaudhary