Kmix2 sound menu project

Saagar Takhi stakhi08 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 12:40:30 BST 2013

Sir,
I am really very sorry, I couldn't reply the last email.
I am being a bit delayed in doing everything needed for the project because
I am currently in between my final semester examination for my 4th semester
at my college and I am doing seriously bad in my one core subject of CT.
I am still trying to utilize my time judiciously because I don't want to
fail exams also.
But I am still coping up with what you are conveying and I will be in touch
throughout.

I will give my best still to cope up.
Thanking you.

Saagar Takhi

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 11:30 PM, Trever Fischer <wm161 at wm161.net> wrote:

> On Mon, 2013-04-15 at 02:20 +0530, Saagar Takhi wrote:
> > Hello,
> > I am Saagar Takhi from DA-IICT, Gandhinagar, India.
> >
> > I want to do project kmix2 sound menu (given on ideas page of kde for
> > GSOC -13).
> > Can someone please guide me through the process of initiation.
> > What should I look for and where to start my work from ?
>
> Coolio! It is most excellent that you're interested in this :)
>
> You can find KMix's sources at KDE git:
>
> http://quickgit.kde.org?p=kmix.git
>
> You'll want to check out the kmix-improvements branch.
>
> Something I've been asking the other applicants to do is to write a
> quick scratch demo GUI that does some basic MPRIS operations, like play,
> pause, next, show the playlist, etc. Just to get you familiarized with
> QtDBus and the MPRIS standard.
>
> Feel free to poke me in #kde-multimedia on IRC if you have any further
> questions.
> >

> > --
> > SAAGAR TAKHI.....

SAAGAR TAKHI.....