Problems with Phonon-VLC Queue

Stefan Burnicki stefan.burnicki at gmx.de
Wed Oct 10 16:32:32 BST 2012

Hello,
lately I'm experiencing problems with the phonon-vlc backend. In
Bangarang Phonon::MediaObject's aboutToFinish() signal is connected to a
slot. In this slot, a new queue is built and set, so Phonon can continue
playing with the new queue.
This always worked pretty good and it still does with the
phonon-gstreamer backend. With the phonon-vlc backend, however, Phonon
stops playing and emits the finished() signal.

That's why I guess there is a problem in phonon-vlc with the queue
handling. What do you think?
Here are the current versions I'm using.

libphonon4 4.6.0
phonon-vlc-0.6.1git.1347648495-28.2
vlc 2.0.2
libvlc5 2.0.2