qtphonon's status.

lars.knoll at nokia.com lars.knoll at nokia.com
Thu May 17 19:31:43 BST 2012

I don't want to maintain a fork of phonon on qt-project if the developers
decided they want to continue within the KDE infrastructure. phonon should
have one upstream place where it is being developed.

I'd say let's deprecate the module and remove it from qt5.git. We can keep
the code around for some time if someone sees some value in it.

Cheers,
Lars