VideoLAN Dev Days 2012

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb-3sHFJ+llZkJg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org
Fri May 4 13:38:48 BST 2012

Hello fellow-geeks and friends,

Like last year, I plan to organize a small technical conference, at the
end of the summer, in Paris, for us to gather, discuss and/or code.

Like last year, this is a technical conference, not a blabla one.

Like last year, all geeks of important projects on the multimedia
field are invited. I would suggest to invite Xiph people too, compared
to last year.
And VideoLAN will pay travel, hotels and food to active contributors that
do not have a corporate sponsorship (Although reimbursement will be
faster than last year).

So far, the plan is to do it on the first week-end of September 2012 in
Paris, France. This should not conflict with IBC.

For lack of a better name (av500con? falcon? whatevercon), I will keep,
for now, the VDD name.

Interested? Thoughts?

Best regards,

--