GStreamer Conference 2012

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller uraeus at linuxrising.org
Wed May 2 15:45:25 BST 2012

Hi everyone,
I am happy to announce the time and location of this years GStreamer
Conference - August 27th and August 28th, 2012 · Sheraton San Diego
Hotel & Marina · San Diego, USA.

As you can see we will host the conference in the USA this year for the
first time, so I hope to see many new faces at this years conference.

You can find more details about the conference on the GStreamer
Conference 2012 web page:
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/conference/

The call for papers is now open so please submit your talk abstracts as
quick as possible. We will also open attendance registration very soon.

See you all in San Diego!

Sincerely,
Christian Schaller