Dragonplayer Git

Trever Fischer tdfischer at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jan 14 14:25:31 GMT 2012

Finally made some progress on converting the rest of KDE Multimedia to
git. I pushed a copy of dragonplayer to my scratch:

http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=scratch%2Ftdfischer%2Fdragonplayer.git&a=summary

It seems to be missing all the tags for some reason, so this probably
isn't the final version. If worse comes to worse, I'll manually tag
things.

Here's the rules I made for dragon:
https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/sdk/kde-ruleset/repository/revisions/master/show/kdemultimedia

That repo also contains the ancient kdemultimedia-rules that eean created
which only seems to support kmix, which I am working on as well.

So if someone could look at the rules and figure out why tags aren't
showing up, that'd be wonderful :D

--
Trever Fischer (tdfischer)
Fedora Ambassador, KDE Hacker