#phonon IRC channel merged into #kde-multimedia

Harald Sitter sitter at kde.org
Fri Sep 9 16:41:09 BST 2011

Aloha!

As of today the #phonon IRC channel on freenode forwards to
#kde-multimedia. This was discussed an agreed upon last month [1]. It
enables more focused work of the Phonominals within the super team
that is kde-multimedia.
Many thanks to Kenny for making it all happen fast enough that I had
no time to start crying over the old channel ;)

While I am at it... we also concluded that merging the phonon-backends
mailing list into kde-multimedia would be very sensible, so this is
also going to happen soonish. If you want you can go ahead and change
your subscription accordingly.

[1] http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-multimedia&m=131392985432096&w=2

regards,
supreme Phonon overlord master and all that