Phonon - Qt or KDE?

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Sun Nov 13 11:09:42 GMT 2011

On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 20:06, Trever Fischer
<tdfischer at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> On Sat, November 12, 2011 11:46 am, Leo Franchi wrote:
>> On Friday, November 11, 2011 12:59:17 PM Trever Fischer wrote:

A point which everybody has missed to clarify so far is that the
maintainers will still be the same, it is certainly not handing over
the maintainership as it was done in the past. The Phonon and
phonon-backend maintainers remain the same, and they are KDE people
which are very much in sync with KDE.

Does this help to be a bit less emotional about the thread?

FWIW: I can't talk about Gerrit vs. KDE's git, but I very much like
Jira compared to the current implementation of KDE's bugzilla, which
hides valuable features. This will hopefully change soon, but until
then Jira is better suited.

Just my 2 ct.

Regards, Myriam
http://www.fsfe.org