[GSoC idea] QML/QGraphicsScene Video Painting

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Thu Mar 24 15:38:34 GMT 2011

Em quarta-feira, 23 de março de 2011, às 20:53:30, Harald Sitter escreveu:
> My name is Harald, I am student in Austria and I'd like to pick up on
> the Phonon idea "QML/QGraphicsScene Video Painting" [1] for GSoC 2011

I'd recommend forgetting QGraphicsScene and focusing on QML Scene Graph
instead. Hardware-accelerated video decoding is already being worked on. Be
sure to talk to the developers doing that work if you wish to contribute.

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358