PulseAudio + Phonon curious issue

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Mon Jan 11 16:46:31 GMT 2010

'Twas brillig, and Harald Fernengel at 11/01/10 15:38 did gyre and gimble:
> To me, it looks like some kind of race condition, but I know too little about
> Phonon or PulseAudio to figure out why. Any help appreciated :)

Can you post your test app (I'm sure it's rather simple but best to work
with the same thing) so I can see if I can reproduce here?

(I sent a direct mail but hopefully I can post to this list now I found
it - or rather it was found for me by wheels.... thx :D)

Col

--

Colin Guthrie
gmane(at)colin.guthr.ie