Phonon java binding

Aekold Helbrass helbrass at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 14:59:21 GMT 2009

Thanx for advice, but Jambi is not very good choise for java
developer. It has following problems:
- platform dependent - you should distribute your application with
libs for target platform, while Swing and JNA is platform independent.
- size of libs about 20MB. it is very unlikely to use 20MB of libs
with program about 20KB.
- Jambi is Qt dependent, version compatibilities could be and issue.
- Jambi is autogenerated wrapper, not quite a binding, and it does not
helps to understand how Phonon works internally.

So my question is still here, is there single *.so file to use and is
there something similar to xine.h to know what to use?