[Documentation] Phonon

Georg Grabler ggrabler at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 15:47:27 GMT 2009

Hi,

Thanks for the answer. I'm going to play a bit around with the
playermanager, and see if I can archive a result I like.

I didn't know what crossfading is exactly, and I'm currently messing the
first time with multimedia / sound at all. I think though, that google would
have had a proper answer to what crossfading is.

Thank you,
Georg