Qt 4.5 and Phonon best practice

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Fri Feb 20 18:52:16 GMT 2009

Em Sexta-feira 20 Fevereiro 2009, às 18:48:55, Jonathan Riddell escreveu:
> So should we pressure qt into adding a -use-system-phonon option

This is senseless. How can there be a system Phonon if Phonon links to Qt?

That would only be possible if we made Qt link to the system Qt, which doesn't
make sense.

Also, I've been using GStreamer with Amarok and listen to it 10 hours a day.

  Senior Product Manager - Nokia, Qt Software
      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358