Phonon include header fix, once and for all

Martin Sandsmark sandsmark at samfundet.no
Thu Dec 10 14:26:48 GMT 2009

On Thursday 10. December 2009 14.44.12 Thiago Macieira wrote:
> The reason is that it breaks frameworks on Mac, because the headers are
> installed at:
> 	/Library/Frameworks/phonon.framework/Headers
> The p must be lowercase because of the library name.

Excuse my obvious ignorance (as I have never really used a Mac), but can't
that path just be added to the include path, so the real path to for example
Phonon/Path becomes /Library/Frameworks/phonon.framework/Headers/Phonon/Path?
Or does the headers have to get stuffed directly into that Header-folder?

> If someone wants this decision reverted, please send a patch to Qt's
> bin/syncqt and mkspecs/features/qt.prf and make sure you've tested on Mac
>  with frameworks as well as Windows.

I don't have access to any Windows machines or Macs, but I hope someone else
has, that can help me test. :-)

--
martin sandsmark
:wq