Raw data access

Thierry Bastian thierry.bastian at trolltech.com
Fri Oct 3 10:52:46 BST 2008

Ian is right.

The backend has access to video data. We even have our own video renderer
(have a look at videorenderersoft.cpp in the DirectShow backend).
There is no interface for that in the frontend so no application can access
it.

As for the screenshot, we're considering adding it at some point but it's
not yet done.

Regards,
Thierry