Choosing a Phonon backend

Tanguy Krotoff tkrotoff at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 17:54:45 GMT 2008

On Sat, Mar 29, 2008 at 6:20 PM, Matthias Kretz <kretz at kde.org> wrote:
> On Saturday 29 March 2008, Tanguy Krotoff wrote:
>  > What do you think will improve Phonon?
>
>  Developers that put time into designing, writing and testing code for Phonon.

My gesticulations don't make people laugh but everybody embittered...

>  This has nothing to do with making it easier for developers to shoot
>  themselves into the foot.

So it's official, no
QObject * Phonon::getInternalBackend()
If I want to experiment features from the backend I cannot do it
officially, only through unreadable code that will this time for sure
really break.

And what about a Phonon::setPreferedBackendName() if my app need it as
I expose before?

--
Tanguy Krotoff <tkrotoff at gmail.com>
+33 6 68 42 70 24