Phonon: how to know

Tanguy Krotoff tkrotoff at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 09:01:36 BST 2008

Hi everybody

Still coding on VLC & MPlayer backends...

Here is a question:
A MediaObject can be linked with a VideoWidget via Path.
Inside my backend implementation, I would like to retrieve the
VideoWidget associated with the MediaObject, how can I do that?

Explanation:
I want to access the right VideoWidget from MediaObject since I need
VideoWidget Window ID inside MediaObject::play() (as VLC & MPlayer
need it to render the video).

Currently I'm relying on a simple static variable containing the
Window ID of the last VideoWidget created and this approach leads to
some bugs.

Thx

--
Tanguy Krotoff <tkrotoff at gmail.com>