Amarok 'Fast Forward' 1.4.7 Released!

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Fri Aug 17 20:18:25 BST 2007

Announcing version 1.4.7 of the Amarok 'Fast Forward' series

Yet another bugfix release from the Amarok cave to shorten the time
until Amarok 2.0 hits the earth. Our code monkeys have been working
very hard to get you an even more polished version of Amarok 'Fast
Forward'.

Amarok 1.4.7 includes an improved collection backend as well as a new
application icon provided by Pasi Lallinaho. The streams we provide
got a cleanup to give you the finest and coolest streams available. Of
course we have also fixed a bunch of bugs, even though our main focus
has moved to Amarok 2.0 development.

The Amarok team

Amarok is a soundsystem-independent audio-player for *nix. Its interface uses
a powerful "browser" metaphor that allows you to create playlists that make
the most of your music collection. We have a fast development-cycle and
super-happy users. We also provide pensions and other employment-benefits.

"Easily the best media-player for Linux at the moment. Install it now!"
    - Linux Format Magazine

WWW:  http://amarok.kde.org
WIKI: http://amarok.kde.org/wiki
IRC:  irc.freenode.net - #amarok, #amarok.de, #amarok.es
MAIL: amarok at kde.org