AudioCD tags

Charalampos Emmanouilidis C.Emmanouilidis at yahoo.de
Wed Nov 22 19:48:26 GMT 2006

Hey andriy,

I think the answer to your problem is simple.
You did everething right, id3 tags in mp3 files can be changed in the way you
discribed. BUT, an AudioCD does not support these information at all...
You cannot keep such information, when you create an AudioCD. For AudioCD
there is something similar, called CD-Text. You can create AudioCD containing
CD-Text information with k3b (see the burning dialog for audiocd projects in
k3b)

regards

Babis