KMplayer

koos vriezen koos.vriezen at gmail.com
Fri May 19 19:28:06 BST 2006

No, kde-multimedia@ or kde-extra-gear@ or (because this is a khtml
plugin issue) kfm-devel@ are all fine by me.

> If not , here is my question
>
> It installed and worked perfectly for Apple and most other sites
> but one site which I like doesn't work. It works with Mozilla and
> mplayer-plugin ( but I much prefer Konqueror ) In Konqueror it doesn't
> launch .
>
> If there is anyone out there more knowledgeable than I  that can
> help, I would be very grateful
>
> http://www.kvbc.com/
>
> and go to the videos - they seem to launch via a javascript but I am a
> bit lost

Yes this requires some javascript debugging to figure out what this
page is exactly doing. Often it helps to set the browser
identification to mozilla/netscape because konqueror support the
netscape's style of plugin detection (in javascript that's
navigator.plugins array). Why that doesn't work here needs some
further investigation, might be that the plugin string for WMP needs
adjustement.
Unfortunately I can't look at this for a while, so if somebody wants
to figure this out ..

Koos