amaroK 'Airborne' 1.3.9 Released!
markey at web.de
Thu Mar 30 09:58:15 BST 2006
Announcing version 1.3.9 of the amaroK 'Airborne' series
This service release features important bugfixes, ported from the current
development branch. Also the MusicBrainz feature has been upgraded to work
with newer library versions.
CHANGES VERSION 1.3.9:
* Support for libtunepimp 0.4. (BR 94988)
* Fix leak of file descriptors with embedded cover art. Patch by Shane
King <kde at dontletsstart.com>. (BR 123472)
* Playlist popup menu had a visual glitch with Lipstik and (probably)
earlier versions of Plastik.
* Fix preamp and frequency band scaling in the xine equalizer. Patch by
Tobias Knieper <webmaster at micekiller.de>. (BR 116633)
* Fixed a huge memory leak when using xine-engine with crossfading.
* Fix memory leak in the helix engine when the player and playlist are
* Stream with URLs containing "&" wouldn't be correctly saved.
* Playlist Browser would save invalid PLS Playlists. (BR 122875)
* Refresh All Podcasts wouldn't consider subfolders. (BR 122783)
* When using a folder as playlist, deleting the playlist would delete
the folder and all files inside it. (BR 122480)
* OSD was showing "No track playing" for tracks without metadata.
* Smart Playlists with playcount or score related conditions wouldn't
match all songs properly. (BR 97046)
* With enormous queues, stop menu would take a lot of time to show up.
The amaroK team
amaroK is a soundsystem-independent audio-player for *nix. Its interface uses
a powerful "browser" metaphor that allows you to create playlists that make
the most of your music collection. We have a fast development-cycle and
super-happy users. We also provide pensions and other employment-benefits.
"Easily the best media-player for Linux at the moment. Install it now!"
- Linux Format Magazine
IRC: irc.freenode.net - #amarok, #amarok.de
MAIL: amarok-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
More information about the kde-multimedia