more cleaning in trunk

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Sun Feb 26 16:46:37 GMT 2006

Looking at the top level in trunk, there's some cleaning that I think is
appropriate:

Definitely should go:

mpeglib/
mpeglib_artsplug/
mpg123_artsplugin/
oggvorbis_artsplugin/
audiofile_artsplugin/

(Even if we keep aRts around, those are all deprecated by the aKode plugin)

Potentially should be moved to an aRts support directory:

xine_artsplugin/
akode_artsplugin/
arts/

Not sure these are actually relevant enough to port:

kmid/
libkmid/

Any objection to me removing those in the top list, moving the second bunch
into an arts-support module and leaving the MIDI stuff open to debate?
Unless there are objections I'll probably start with this in the next day or
so.

-Scott

--
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest
person to fool.