lame mp3 support unavailable in audiocd: ?

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Wed Jun 22 06:20:45 BST 2005

Hi!
  I've found recently that in my 3.4.1 branch (last updated last friday)
  the mp3 support in kioaudiocd is unavailable. I've double checked my
compilation settings, verified from config.log that lame is found, also
verified that libaudiocd_encoder_lame.so is built and installed. However,
there is no MP3 directory in audiocd:/ and even kcmaudiocd doesn't show
anything about mp3 support. FLAC and Ogg are both working well.
  What can be wrong here ?
                                 With regards, Pavel Troller