Discussion on FarSight

Matthias Kretz kretz at kde.org
Tue Jun 14 09:39:33 BST 2005

Hi,

I'd like to chime in with the work I'm doing on a KDE Multimedia API. I'm not
100% sure how this does affect your work but this has a potential of being
mutually exclusive and/or duplicated work.

Sorry for not being able to write a lot now. I'm really short on time but I
hope I can get back into the "discussion" in a few days again.

Anyway. The design document is written using a web based software my
university made me use :-)
You can get access on
http://sysiphus.informatik.uni-heidelberg.de:8080/REQuest/SYSLogin with
login: Guest
passwd: Guest

Also you might want to take a look at branches/work/kdemm in Subversion.

As a sidenode for anybody able to make it: On Saturday, 25th Scott and I will
give a talk about the future of KDE Multimedia at LinuxTag in Karlsruhe (hi
Scott, guess we should get something going there :-) ).

As soon as I have more time I'll look into possible ways to work together on
this.

--
C'ya
        Matthias