Akademy 2005 and KDE Multimedia

Leon Shiman leon at magic.shiman.com
Wed Jul 6 16:40:07 BST 2005

on Wed, 6 Jul 2005 17:02:26 +0200 Scott Wheeler wrote:

>On Wednesday 06 July 2005 16:49, Leon Shiman wrote:
>
>> Wrong, Scott!
>>
>> MAS is undergoing continuous development and promotion, as you would have
>> seen and heard at several large expos this spring.
>
>Sorry -- my mistake then; I had commented at LinuxTag that I noticed you
>around but that there seemed to be no MAS related promotion and that was
>the explanation that I was given.

You might have visited the X.Org Stand (we don't have a separate project
booth (yet)) or spoken with the KDE project members who did...

I still claim that for a network media engine , its architecture,
simplicity, reliability, audio quality, portability, performance, make MAS
the obvious technology.

Leon