Akademy 2005 and KDE Multimedia

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Wed Jul 6 16:02:26 BST 2005

On Wednesday 06 July 2005 16:49, Leon Shiman wrote:

> Wrong, Scott!
>
> MAS is undergoing continuous development and promotion, as you would have
> seen and heard at several large expos this spring.

Sorry -- my mistake then; I had commented at LinuxTag that I noticed you
around but that there seemed to be no MAS related promotion and that was the
explanation that I was given.

-Scott

--
I mean, if 10 years from now, when you are doing something quick and dirty,
you suddenly visualize that I am looking over your shoulders and say to