Playlist plugin for Noatun

Yogesh Marwaha yogeshm02 at rediffmail.com
Wed Jan 19 17:31:15 GMT 2005

Hi!

I am writing a small playlist plugin for noatun. But I am a bit
stranded in the beginning. I am having problem (rather unsure)
handling properties. Also, I was unable to find any guide to get me
started. So, I am working by watching source code of split-playlist
(which is providing me only a hint of help)

First, which properties do I need to supply.

Second, if it is 100% necessary to fillup properties.

Last, any other tip you may want to give me :)

Thanks in advance

Yogesh M
Chandigarh, India
http://mylinuxapps.tripod.com