amaroK 1.2-beta3 Released!

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Mon Jan 10 06:10:35 GMT 2005

> The amaroK developers announce version 1.2-beta3 of the amaroK audio player!
Hi amaroK developers!
  Your work is absolutely perfect, amaroK is my really favorite player for
a long time and it's getting new features almost every day, it's really
fantastic!
  I have just one small question: It still doesnt' supports effects with arts
engine. Somebody of you have promised these effects for 1.2 release. Are they
still planned to be enabled ? Or should I have to learn how to hook them
externally ? I didn't play with engines for some time now; is there any engine
with effect support currently ?
                              With regards, Pavel Troller