Heavy problems starting up amaroK today

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Sat Feb 12 10:30:51 GMT 2005

Hi Mark,
> Sorry Pavel, I can't reproduce this. Especially the debug output looks
> strange.
It really is :-).

> I can only imagine that you've got a video file (e.g. .mov) in your last
> selected FileBrowser folder, which causes trouble. I've heard about this
> before, but could never reproduce it either.
But where is an information about last selected FileBrowser folder stored ?
I tried to find more amarok-specific config files in my ~/.kde/share but
I've found just config/amarokrc and apps/amarok/*, which I've nuked both
and the error was still there.
  Sure I have .mov files in my ~. Maybe they are the Bad Ones ? But how
to stop amaroK from looking at my home directory ?

> Which Gst version are you using?
gst-0.8.

         With regards, Pavel Troller