kdemultimedia/kmix

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Fri Feb 4 13:23:18 GMT 2005

On Friday 04 February 2005 22:40, Christian Esken wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 3. Februar 2005 23:03 schrieb Arnold Krille:
> > On Thursday 03 February 2005 22:51, Arnold Krille wrote:
> > > Thanks, I wondered why KMix didn't show the mixer for my third card
> > > (the second doesn't have a mixer) but was to lazy to write a bugreport
> > > or do a mailing...
> > To fast, KMix works like before and doesn't detect my third soundcard
> > with its mixer...
> Huh? Have you really updated KMix, quitted KMix (so that there's no KMix
> icon in the panel) and restarted it?

I even restarted the machine today...

I will try again tomorrow as I have updated everything today.

BTW: My setup: hw:0 - SBLive with mixer; hw:1 - Edirol Midi Interface without
mixer; hw:2 - intel-8x0 with mixer; additionally sometimes hw:3 - tascam usb
interface without mixer...

Arnold
--
Get my public-key from pgp.mit.edu or pgp.uni-mainz.de
---