kdemultimedia/kmix

Christian Esken esken at kde.org
Fri Feb 4 21:40:54 GMT 2005

Am Donnerstag, 3. Februar 2005 23:03 schrieb Arnold Krille:
> On Thursday 03 February 2005 22:51, Arnold Krille wrote:
> > Thanks, I wondered why KMix didn't show the mixer for my third card (the
> > second doesn't have a mixer) but was to lazy to write a bugreport or do a
> > mailing...
>
> To fast, KMix works like before and doesn't detect my third soundcard with its
> mixer...

Huh? Have you really updated KMix, quitted KMix (so that there's no KMix icon in the panel) and restarted it?

Because this is very strange: Look below.

Chris

------- Additional Comment #6 From Christian Esken 2005-02-03 21:03 -------
CVS commit by esken:

 Fix soundcard scanning. The scanning now continues, even after encountering an ALSA card withou mixer controls.
 CCBUG: 87778
 This bugfix has to be validated by a KMix user, who has such a soundcard constellation.

   M +29 -41    mixer.cpp   1.88
   M +5 -4      mixertoolbox.cpp   1.5

 ------- Additional Comment #7 From Jani-Matti Hätinen 2005-02-04 17:58 -------
Works for me. Thanks.